DIVERSITY - CREATIVITY
Our engineering philosophy is guided by the conviction that the quality of our environment has direct influence on the quality of our lives, whether that is in the workplace, in our home or in the networks connecting them. This leads to the recognition that needs of people– both physical and spiritual – determine how we shape our built environment while paying attention to the physical setting, culture and atmosphere of the place. Our work methods are equally characterised by excellent preparation and successful implementation.
The size, the diversity and the National spread of our projects were only desired goals 10 years ago. However, there are several aspects that already excited us, back in the early years still determine our activity today. We work with a research spirit, challenge prejudices and test the limits of best practices. All our past and present works are characterised by the process of “careful project management”. This is based on our commitment to ensure equally good and responsible management for a project covering several tens of kilometres as well as for the construction of a local pedestrian crossing. In past decades, public attention has shifted to environment protection and energy consumption. To be able to respond the challenges of the next 10 years, we wish to make environmental consciousness an integral part of our office culture.
In the past decade we had to involve considerable resources for being able to participate in the construction of the largest National infrastructure projects. In this sense, “size matters”, and the number of our employees are close to 80 today. However, creative engineering and personal services offered to our Clients can be best done by Project Groups where “small is beautiful”. The current organisation and operation of the engineering office reflects the valuable combination of these apparently conflicting ideas.
OUR MAIN CLIENTS AND AWARDS
Most of our Clients belong to the National and local government sector but we continuously receive orders from the private sector as well.
We perform some of our service or work contracts individually and some others as consortium partners, in cooperation with other companies.
- Budapesti Közlekedési Központ Zrt. (BKK, Budapest Metropolitan Transport Company))
- Central European University (CEU)
- Dorottya Real estate Investment Ltd.
- ELI-ALPS Non-profit Co.
- Győr - Sopron - Ebenfurti Vasút Zrt. (GySEV Railway Company)
- Magyarországi Zsidó Hitközségek Szövetsége (MAZSIHISZ, Federation of Hungarian Jewish Communities)
- MAHART-Szabadkikötő Zrt. (MAHART Free Port Plc)
- Magyar Államvasutak Zrt. (MÁV, Hungarian National Railway)
- Magyar Fejlesztési Bank Invest Zrt. (Hungarian Development Bank Invest Plc)
- Nemzeti Infrastruktúra Fejlesztő Zrt. (NIF, National Infrastructure Development Plc)
- Országgyűlés Hivatala (Office of the Parliament)
- Székkutas Local Government
- VADEX Mezőföldi Erdő- és Vadgazdálkodási Zrt. (VADEX Forest and wildlife Management Plc)